Thursday, October 19, 2017

Term 4 Learning Goal

Term 4 Learning Goal
My Learning Goal
My learning goal is to complete my SML tasks because I have only finished them a few times this year.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
  • A strategy I can use is to not let my friends distract me.
  • A strategy I can use is if I need I will ask for it.
  • A strategy I can use is not wasting my time and staying focused.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know I have achieved my goal when I start finishing my SMLs every week.
I will be able to see that my points are increasing each week.
My Learner Qualities Goal    
My learner qualities goal is to ask questions.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
  • A strategy I can use is if I get confused I can ask questions about the subject.
  • I can ask questions to help me understand different things.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know that I have achieved my goal when I ask more questions.


Goal Review
What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?


My Next Step is...



No comments:

Post a Comment